When you come into Studio Ki we want to take care of you from start to finish! We will provide you with everything you need to make sure your post studio visit goes as smoothly as possible. This includes after care ointments as well as written instructions!
When you leave the studio whether you are going home to Okanagan, Shuswap or beyond you will have no questions regarding how to take care of yourself after your appointment! Although instructions may vary for each client depending on skin type and procedure here are some basic things to remember for everyone!
For lips, eyeliner and brows,
- Use a clean pillow case and towel for the first 72 hours
- Use clean cotton round to pat the area dry after a shower
- Clean q-tips should be used to apply the ointment
- Wash your hands
- Don’t touch your face (not kids or puppies touching it either)
- Do not put any products on your new brows, lips or liner other than was has been recommended to you by Studio Ki
- Use tonic provided 3-4 times a day until it runs out for brows
For the Lips,
- Gently wipe the lips every hour for the first day and a few times the second day.
- Use aftercare balm every 30-60 minutes while you are awake the lips must stay hydrated.
- Use a clean cool pack to reduce swelling. Do not use frozen as it can damage the lip tissue.
- Take any aftercare anti-viral medication as prescribed by your doctor.
- Take homeopathic arnica until swelling is gone.
After care impacts the outcome of your permanent cosmetics in a big way. We want to make sure you are doing everything right! This is an investment and you want to take the best care possible. This is why we use the best, natural Canadian made after care product on the market! Permanent makeup is all about being natural and we believe the aftercare products should be too!
After your permanent cosmetics appointment it is your responsibility to keep your face clean. The first 72 hours are the most paramount and you will want to be extra diligent and make sure you keep the area as clean as possible. Infections are rare but could happen with in the first 72 hours if you don’t follow these instructions. Keep the area clean!!!!!