Permanent cosmetics are an investment in yourself and will make your day to day life a little easier. To get the best results from your appointment please review the aftercare protocol before booking your appointment as you need to dedicate one week to following these guidelines. This doesn’t mean you can’t live your life for the next 7 days, it just means you may have to modify your behaviour!
What should I do?
In addition to aftercare there are some things you can do before you come for your permanent cosmetics appointment to make your visit as pleasant as possible. You need to do the prep work to get your skin ready for the procedure so we can get your the best possible results!
Things to avoid before you come
- Drinking of coffee or highly caffeinated drinks the day of your procedure
- Drinking alcohol 24 hours before your procedure
- Taking aspirin or ibuprofen 24 hours before your appointment, Tylenol is ok
- Working out the day of the procedure
- Tanning or burning your face in the sun or a tanning bed 1 week prior
- Waxing or tinting your brows 3 days before your appointment
- Taking fish oil or vitamin E one week before as they are natural blood thinners
- Getting botox 2 weeks before
- Having any type of facial 2 weeks prior
- Accutane for 6 months to 1 year prior
To make life easier for you I have created some educational videos on microblading and permanent cosmetics FAQ’s. Check out my youtube channel. You can watch my short educational video series on all things permanent makeup.
Out of town guests
For out of town guests our closest airport is YLW the Kelowna International airport, which is located between Kelowna and Lake Country only 35 minutes south of the studio!